You will work directly with clients from week one: engaging with stakeholders to understand their business challenges, and using technology to provide solutions. For more information, refer to the services and solutions that we provide: https://aginic.com/
- Performed well at university, preferably in a numerate degree.
- Likes to have fun, good communicator, confident with people.
- Interested in finding the answers by digging through data…
- … and also, logic fast thinking, problem-solving and good at the techy stuff!
Already in the field?
- Candidates with a consulting or other relevant backgrounds, where the focus of the career to date has been on more numerate projects spanning the Advisory space.
- Commercial and business smarts; our consultants deal directly with the business issues at hand. We cover the business and commercial elements as well as picking up the tools as necessary.
- Network – a well-rounded consultant has many contacts and that is something we look for in our candidates.
- We use innovative performance based reward mechanisms that allow you to have “skin in the game”.
- We care about your uptime and downtime with 23 days base annual leave, option to buy additional leave, up to 18 weeks paid maternity and paternity leave, training credits and more.
- We offer flexible working hours.
- We have a fun and growing “start-up” culture with team activities most weeks like ping pong tournaments, quarterly events like go-kart and plenty of others in the same boat.
- We are hiring in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and offer opportunities to travel across Australia.
- We are a recognised and respected brand of the highest calibre of analytics professionals.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!